Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 18, 2019

Thank you for 33,000 page views, including a record 1,900 in the past month

I didn't expect to 
reach the next one
thousand page views
so soon after my 
"Thank You For 
32,000 Page Views"
post on April 6, 2019.

For April, I am doing, 
an experiment:
  I'm not reducing the time
I spend working on my 
economics blog, 
(written since 2008),
and my politics blog, 
(written since 2016),
or my economics newsletter,
(written since 1977),
and my main blog,
that I spend 97% 
of my time on:
The Climate Centerfold Blog
www.OnionBloggle2012.Blogspot.com
   no nudity, but not for office viewing 

I'll continue to NOT go on line 
at least four days a week,
which is a personal goal,
but I doubled the time
I spent reading and
summarizing science articles
for this climate science blog,
(written since 2014),
just to see if more articles
would make much of a 
difference to page views.

I get no money 
for this blog,
and don't want any,
and no fame too, 
but I consider this blog
to be a public service,
because it's not easy to find
climate change skepticism
when searching with Google.

There were two results:
-- More page views, and
-- This 65-year old retiree got tired !
I've been retired since January 2005,
at age 51, and as a professional lazy bum
(affectionate nickname per the wifey,
who ALSO retired at age 51 ),
I had long forgotten about real work.

Doing extra climate science 
reading and writing 
during a cool weather month
is not such  a big deal, 
but I probably can't keep up so many
posts per week during better weather -- 
or when I'm writing a bi-monthly
economics newsletter, which I'll 
start at the end of this month.

it's supposed to reach 70 degrees F.
in beautiful Bingham Farms, Michigan
today, where I've lived since 1987.

Our house is behind the trees -- 
that's the only picture I found online -- 
but a good view of my black mailbox, 
and cement driveway !












I'll continue to post 
as many articles as I can 
(usually Mondays before noon.
Thursdays before noon, and
Saturdays before noon -- EST)
because there are 
not enough sources 
of easy to read
climate science, 
useful to refute
the crazy leftists, 
who prefer 
junk science
( and I think they know 
it's science fraud )
to promote 
a fake climate crisis
that allows them 
to virtue signal:
( "we're saving the planet 
for the children" ), 
to get votes, 
and then after 
they get elected,
leftists do what 
they always
love to do: 
 Tell everyone how 
to live their lives !

This libertarian, 
since 1973,
is part of 
the "resistance".

I favor more freedom,
and less government.



Richard Greene,
since 1953

Audiophile,
since 1965
My favorite song this week:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfdn00mXsmU

Libertarian, 
since 1973

BS, 
State University of New York, 
at Albany, 1975

MBA, 
Stern School of Business,
at New York University, 1977

Editor of an
economics
and finance
newsletter,
since 1977
( named "ECONOMIC
LOGIC" since 1981 )

Married to 
wonderful wife,
since 1983

Living in 
Bingham Farms, 
Michigan,
since 1987

Retired, lazy bum, 
since January 2005

Editor of the 
Economic Logic Blog,
since 2008

Editor of this
Honest Global
Warming Chart Blog,
since 2014

Editor of the 
Election Circus
politics blog,
since 2016 

Disappointed 
that global warming
appears to have 
skipped Michigan,
until today !

Also, does not speak French.

And author of many bad jokes.