Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

The Climate Centerfolds are celebrating July 4 in style

The primary purpose 
of my climate science research, 
since 1997,
to which I devote 97% of my time,
is "studying" how to dress 
to beat the heat of global warming.

Throw those GCM 
super computer 
climate models
in the garbage can, 
where they belong
-- these are the 
only climate models
that matter !

After many hours of "research" 
I present the September 2019 
Climate Centerfolds. 

September 2019 ?
you ask, 
but it's only early July !

Well, the research has been 
very rewarding this year. 

Based on many hours of "analysis", 
I can state, with 95% confidence, 
this is the best batch of models yet. 

I can also state with even higher confidence -- 102% -- 
that the wifey does not approve of these "Centerfolds"
 ... so you know they're good !

There is no nudity,
but not for office viewing 
unless you work for Bill Clinton:
https://onionbloggle2012.blogspot.com/