Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Thank you for 169,000 page views

Starting in 2014, I decided to share my  climate science and energy reading with others. 

The reading was a hobby that I had started in 1997, one year after I got internet access.

A few years ago, I decided to thank readers after every 1,000 page views, which might have been once a month, at the time. 

Page views increased a lot this year, and I can barely keep up with the page view thank you notes.

But I do appreciate when readers consider climate science and energy reality presented here. 

We've lived with global warming since the mid-1970s and it has been pleasant, not even close to a crisis.

My blog development process is simple: 
Find and read at least one dozen science and energy articles a day, and present edited versions of the best four to eight articles, usually by the next morning but often later on Sundays.

What do I edit?

I delete snide remarks, off topic remarks, unsupported personal opinions that are hard to believe, and most predictions of the future climate (almost always wrong). 

My goal is to make the article better, and more concise, deleting as little as possible.

I revise article titles, if they are misleading internet "click bait". 

If the article concludes with a summary, I place that summary first. 

Editing is easy work for me -- I edited a for profit financial newsletter, as a hobby, from 1977 to 2020.  

Maybe one hour a day editing for this blog. 

Finding 12 decent articles every day takes at least four hours online.

I search websites and blogs in the US, Canada, England, Germany and Australia.

But I enjoy seeking knowledge, so that is not work to me. 

And every once in a while, I get to slam leftist climate alarmists on this blog. That's fun for me. I can't stand them !

Richard Greene
Bingham Farms, Michigan
 BS
MBA
TBW (Trained By Wife)
 
 
Audiophile, since 1965
        My favorite song today:  
 " Just One Of Those Things"
           by Frank Sinatra 


My three  other  blogs:
-- Finance and Economics:
"Economic Logic"
 
 
-- Politics:
"Election Circus" 
 
 
"Global Warming Fashion Show"

       MAY 2021 FASHION SHOW 
 
 
 
Blog Home Office: 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ye Editor, working on his next 
climate rap article, for this blog;
 
 
 
Office Communication System 
-- aka The Crazy Stereo