Total Pageviews

Friday, September 24, 2021

Thank You for 245,000 page views

 Richard Greene
Bingham Farms, Michigan
BS  State University of New York, at Albany
MBA  Stern School of Business, at New York University
TBW   (Trained By Wife)
 
 
Audiophile, since 1965
 My favorite song today:  
"Tired Of Being Alone"
       by Al Green
 
 
The "I Love Global Warming' T-shirt 
below explains how we should feel 
about our current climate --
the best climate for humans, animals 
and plants since the cold, late 1600s, 
during the Maunder Minimum
period of low solar activity: 

 

 

 

 



 
Ye  Editor  at  work:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ye  Editor's  political  views:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Comments  from  readers:

 
"This is my favorite science and energy blog.  I read it every morning, along with the Wall Street Journal."
"I read the honest climate blog every day of the week, and now men only pay attention to my mind."
"I start my day by eating a healthy breakfast, while reading the honest global warming chart blog, for a healthy mind."
 
"The honest climate blog is the best. Because we all love global warming here in Sweden."
 
 
 
"I study the honest climate blog every day. Now that I understand science, no one thinks of me as a dumb blonde anymore"
 
 
"Thanks to the honest climate blog, I decided to study science in college, instead of French literature."
 
 
 
 
"I
appreciate real science much more than science fiction about a coming climate crisis, that never shows up." 
 
 
 
 
 
"I used to get nervous reading about imaginary coming climate crises in the New York Times.
Not any more. The real science in the Honest Global Warming Chart Blog has left me cool, calm and collected."