Total Pageviews

Monday, June 13, 2022

The three climate and energy websites you should bookmark

My goal each day is to find up to three dozen articles to read. At least one dozen on climate science and energy. I spend an extra hour or two posting the best articles to share with others on three blogs. They come from up to 100 different websites and blogs. These four are consistently good, and I recommend them to people who may not have otherwise heard of them.  Don't expect posts every day, like I present here. They are original writers. I'm just presenting the best articles I've read each day. ... I wrote financial articles for my for-profit newsletter ECONOMIC LOGIC, from 1977 to 2020. That was enough writing for a lifetime !  


ENERGY:  Donn Dears
 
 
CLIMATE SCIENCE & ENERGY: Andy May
 

NATURAL CAUSES OF CLIMATE CHANGE: Jim Steele 
 
Richard Greene, since 1953
Bingham Farms, Michigan, since 1987
BS    State University of New York, at Albany
MBA  Stern School of Business, at New York University
TBW   Trained By Wife 
LJA   Lame Jokes Academy participation trophy 

My  Other   Blogs:

Economic  Logic, since 2008:
Finance and Economics
 
Election  Circus, since 2016:
Featuring news censored by social media.