Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

OFF TOPIC: The best songs I listened to on YouTube

Yesterday I listened to hard rock:

Red Hot Chili Peppers -- Funky Monks
Nirvana -- Smells Like Teen Spirit
Led Zeppelin -- Dazed and Confused
The Pretenders -- Tattooed Love Boys
Blue Cheer -- Summertime Blues
The Who -- My Generation
Jimi Hendrix -- Purple Haze
Deep Purple -- Smoke on the Water
Jeff Beck -- Plynth
The Clash -- London Calling
The Kinks -- All Day and All of The Night
Rolling Stones -- Sympathy for the Devil
The Who -- I Can't Explain
Steppenwolf -- Magic Carpet Ride
Aerosmith -- Walk This Way
Alice Cooper -- I'm Eighteen
Kiss -- Detroit Rock City
Nirvana -- Heart Shaped Box
Steppenwolf -- Born to Be Wild
Pink Floyd -- Money
Soundgarden -- Black Hole Sun
The Kinks -- You Really Got Me