Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Wecome to the Honest Global Warming Chart Blog -- An Orientation, not the usual Climate Change Indoctrination

 Welcome new visitors!

There have been an unusual number of visits recently, for which I have no particular explanation. Perhaps it was my online ad claiming to have posted nude pictures of Melania Trump? That was just another lame joke in my continuing series of lame jokes. But I will include a very sexy cover photo of model Melania at the end of this note. Because this blog does not want to be too serious about climate science all the time. 

Today's climate is the best climate for humans, animals and plants since the Holocene Climate Optimum, 5,000 to 9,000 years ago. That statement is based on climate reconstructions using climate proxies. Not real time measurements. But it is a very reasonable assumption. 

WE SHOULD BE CELEBRATING OUR CURRENT CLIMATE.  Not fearing a future climate that humans have no ability to predict. Well, one human has correctly predicted the future climate - me!  And that prediction took place only one hour after I began to study climate science in 1997:

"The climate will get warmer, unless it gets colder."
I'm still waiting for my Nobel Prize.

For new  visitors, my recent Thank You for 304,000 visits post included a serious "one page summary" of this blog, and a barrel of laughs too. 

Click on the title below to read the post:

Thank You for 304,000 visits to the blog

 

For new visitors, all articles here are by authors I consider knowledgeable. Once is a while I wake up and start pontificating about climate science with a climate rap (ranting and raving", according to leftists). The last climate rap was on Friday, April 15, 2022.  

Click on the title below to read the post:

Friday morning climate rap: I didn't take climate change scaremongering very seriously for almost 20 years, with a "who could believe this baloney" attitude. I was wrong.

 
Richard Greene, since 1953
Bingham Farms, Michigan, since 1987
BS    State University of New York, at Albany
MBA  Stern School of Business, at New York University
TBW   Trained By Wife 
LJA   Lame Jokes Academy participation trophy 
 

And now for some fun:   
Model Melania Knauss on a magazine cover 
(hubba hubba):