Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 20, 2021

Thank you for 82,000 page views

... and over 6,000 page views so far this month. The previous monthly record was over 4,000 page views last month. 

This is one of the few places online where you will find someone like me who LOVES global warming, and wants more. 

It's still too darn cold here in southeastern Michigan, where I have lived since the late 1970s. 

I also favor a lot more CO2 in the atmosphere, to accelerate plant growth. Optimum plant growth will require at least double the current 425 ppm. Optimum plant growth will support more life on our planet.  Anti-CO2 is anti-life -- CO2 is required for almost all life on our planet. 


What I do not support is burning fossil fuels without modern pollution controls. That pollutes the air, especially in Asian cities. CO2, however, is not pollution. ... Coal should have been replaced by nuclear energy long ago. ... Even worse is burning wood for electricity.


Our planet has been warming since the 1970's, and since the late 1600s, and in the past 20,000 years, starting when Canada was completely covered with ice.

We have all been living with global warming since the 1970s. No one has been hurt by the mild warming.   

Today's climate is more moderate, and more pleasant, than it has been in hundreds of years. Siberia and Alaska have warmer winter nights. Why would you want this gradual warming to stop?

Richard Greene,
since 1953
Bingham Farms, Michigan,
since 1987 

I just wrote my 81,000 page view article a few days ago, with some information about me, including a few pictures of me for the first time, and a picture of the wife and our cat for the first time. Traffic here doubled since then. The wife claims it was because I included her picture. I think it was because of the cold weather in Texas. But who am I to disagree with the wife. Happy wife = happy life !

You can read the "81,000" article here: