Total Pageviews

Monday, November 28, 2022

Thank You for 358,000 page views and here's a summary of my blog

 Thank you for almost 1,000 page views yesterday.  And I don't even have the usual exciting stories of climate doom here as click bait. No always wrong wild guess predictions of climate doom here. I prefer the truth about the current climate -- we have the best climate for humans, animals and especially plants, in the past 5,000 years. We Climate Realists celebrate the current climate, while those pesky leftists try to prevent us from enjoying the current climate. I've always said that leftists ruin everything they touch.  They're even trying to ruin the climate!

Richard Greene
Bingham Farms, Michigan
Where we love global warming !

My two other blogs:

Economic  Logic, since 2008:  Finance and Economics



Election  Circus, since 2016:  
Featuring news censored by social media


Click on the link below: