Total Pageviews

Friday, December 2, 2022

OFF TOPIC: The best songs I listened to on YouTube yesterday

 Yesterday was Beatles day.  I had no interest in music until I heard the Beatles on TV in 1964, on the Ed Sullivan show.  Lennon and McCartney were the best composers in the modern era, and no band had more good songs than the Beatles. I decided to listen to one song from each Beatles album CD in my collection. I used YouTube because I also wanted to listen to one cover version of each song. I have recorded CDRs of good Beatles cover versions from my CD collection, but none that I heard yesterday, selected at random at YouTube, made this list.

THE  BEATLES
P.S. I Love You
This Boy
It Won't Be Long
Things We Said Today
No Reply
You're Going To Lose That Girl
In My Life
I'm Looking Through You
I'm Only Sleeping
Fixing A Hole
Penny Lane
I Will
Here Comes the Sun
Across The Universe